The European School of Social Innovation (ESSI), TU Dortmund University and DASA Working World Exhibition are delighted to announce the 5th Global Research Conference: Social Innovation and Socio-Digital Transformation – Towards a Comprehensive Innovation Policy, taking place on 28th and 29th October 2019 in Dortmund, Germany. It is going to be one of the key events on social innovation research and practice in this year.
The conference will bring together the leading experts in social innovation research. Questions to be discussed include:
- the role of social innovation in societal and digital transformation,
- the relationship between social innovation and technological innovation,
- the state-of-the-art of conceptualising and doing social innovation on a global scale,
- an international comparison of social innovation practices, policies and research.
The organisers are very pleased to announce a broad variety of contributions by Flor Avelino, Benoit Godin, Jürgen Howaldt, Lars Hulgard, René Kemp, Geoff Mulgan, Johan Schot, Elizabeth Shove and many more.
The conference will be hosted by ESSI, TU Dortmund University (Social Research Centre) and DASA Working World Exhibition, at:
DASA: Working World Exhibition
The event is kindly supported by the Institute for Work and Technology (IAT), Net4Society, the National Contact Point Germany (NKS), Social Innovation Exchange (SIX) and the Centre for Social Innovation (ZSI).
For the conference programme, please click here. Detailed information on the sessions will follow at the end of April.
For suggested accommodation options, please click here.
For more information on the venue and the working world exhibition, please visit the DASA website here.
Please note: Since space is limited, we strongly recommend to register early, using our online form here. The registration will close on 6th October.
For further information, please contact: email@example.com
- IAT, Institute for Work and Technology
- NCP, German National Contact Point Society
- Net4Society, the international network of National Contact Points (NCPs) for the Societal Challenge 6 (SC6) in Horizon 2020
- SIX, Social Innovation Exchange
- ZSI, Centre for Social Innovation