an activity of the Social(i)Makers Project
About the course
Are you inspired to make a change? Do you wish to become involved in shaping a better future? Are you passionate for new ideas and creative collaboration with others?
If your answers are YES, then welcome to the Social Innovation Academy! This is the right place to be if you are tired of seeing the black and white everyday movie and aim to add color, perspective and depth to the world that surrounds you and your fellow humans. The pressing social issues of today need open and creative minds who don’t stop at the current state of play. If you want to become part of a movement of social innovators, the Academy will provide you with state-of-the-art tools, insights, frameworks and learnings how to put your fresh ideas into practice and make social change become real.
Our course builds on the strong expertise of the Social(i)Maker partners, which spans the entire scope of social innovation – from becoming an active citizen to creating, funding and implementing your own solutions to the societal challenges of today. It doesn’t matter whether you are a policy maker, a driven entrepreneur, an investor with an impact agenda, an inspired academic, a passionate donor or an engaged citizen willing to be part of the solution (instead of the problem). Seven systematic, targeted, practice-driven and simple but comprehensive course modules will guide you through the entire cycle of social innovation.
Choose your own learning path or start from 0 to 7. It is up to you which approach will serve your hunger for knowledge best. Our course is flexible enough to cater to your personal entry wisdom and to the existing and future role you wish to take for society.
What you will learn
- How to enter the stage of social innovation and understand its true nature
- How to take your indivdual role in the social innovation play as a citizen and consumer
- How to become an entrepreneurial actor for social good
- How to explore and test your impact acting skills
- How to collaborate to boost your social innovation performance
- How to investigate how much impact you really have on your audience
- How to ideally fund your social innovation
- How to shape the framework of your innovation script through collaboration and co-creation.